Many of our Dan’s Floor Store clients with multi-level homes or businesses ask about changing the look of their staircase. Often, the wooden stairway was built with basic oak stair treads.
- Some clients just want their stair treads refinished to match their new or refinished wood flooring. We sand and hand scrape the stair treads, and then refinish them to achieve the appearance that our clients want.
- Some clients want their stair treads replaced with wood to match their new floor. Our Dan’s Floor Store crew replaces stair treads with solid wood treads that we pre-finish to our clients’ specifications.
Either way, Dan’s Floor Store 904.887.8303 can accommodate our customers; achieving the look they want for their staircase.
These photos show some of the wooden stairways that we have refinished.
Dan’s Floor Store repairs and refinishes existing wood flooring and installs new wood floors (solid wood, engineered wood, or laminate) for residential and commercial clients, to improve the looks of the floor and value of the property. Give us a call 904.887.8303 to make an appointment for a free consultation and estimate.
If your next improvement project involves tile or stone work, don’t forget that we professionally install those materials too.
Whether you live in Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Nocatee, St. Augustine, Fleming Island, Palencia, Eagle Harbor, Ponte Vedra, Springfield, San Marco, World Golf Village, or one of the other communities in Northeastern Florida, or own a business in one of these areas, we look forward to working with you to provide the wood stair refinishing you need for your home or business.
Get the quality and the look you want, with friendly service and reasonable prices.
- Visit our Ponte Vedra, Florida showroom.
- Call Dan directly at (904) 887-8303.
- Call the store at (904) 825-2311 to speak with our salesman or to make an appointment for a Free in-home consultation and estimate.