A client in the Plantation community in Ponte Vedra wanted the treads in the staircase of their home replaced with new, solid Red Oak treads to match the existing solid Red Oak wood flooring in the home.
Our client also wanted some wood-look floor tiles installed in an entry way in their home.
Dan’s Floor Store installed, sanded, hand scraped, and stained the new, solid Red Oak stair treads to match the shade of the existing Red Oak flooring. Then we coated the treads with three coats of Bona Traffic finish.
- We use Bona Traffic because it’s proven to provide a durable finish, and stair treads in a home or business always see a lot of traffic wear.
For the second project in this charming home, the client selected Emser wood-look ceramic tile from their Grove collection
- We installed the 6″ by 24″ Emser wood-look floor tiles in an entry way hall of the home, which connects the garage, laundry room and bath.
Dan’s Floor Store enjoys helping clients make improvements to their homes and businesses. Our client was very pleased with our finished work.
If you want to:
- give the stairs in your home or business a new look
- improve your home with new tile or stone floors or new wood floors (whether solid wood, engineered wood, or laminate)
- refinish your old wood flooring
give Dan’s Floor Store a call 904.887.8303 to make an appointment for a free consultation and estimate.
Get the quality and the look you want, with friendly service and reasonable prices.
- Visit our Ponte Vedra, Florida showroom.
- Call Dan directly at (904) 887-8303.
- Call the store at (904) 825-2311 to speak with our salesman or to make an appointment for a Free in-home consultation and estimate.